A COCKTAIL IN A BOX! A modern and local take on the classic Old Fashioned Cocktail.
- WHISKEY - Woodford Reserve Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey - 375mL bottle.
- CHERRIES - Top Shelf Preserves' all natural Maraschino-spiked Ontario sour cherries pack a punch of flavour and real-cherry taste.
- ORANGES - Deliciously preserved orange slices in a natural syrup of Aperol, lemon juice, sugar and bitters make these so much more flavourful than a regular orange. From the Preservation Society in Montreal.
- BITTERS - DSB Bitters from Dillon's Distillers. Multi-purpose bitters with the aroma of cherries, with overtones of vanilla, cloves, allspice, and cassia providing a complex of flavours and scents. A superior substitute to Angostura bitters.
- JIGGER - A classic Japanese-style stainless steel jigger with listed quantities to help you measure out your whisky and other liquors for the perfectly balanced cocktail.
- CHOCOLATE - Skull chocolate truffles by artisan chocolatier Laura Slack. Painted with edible metallic paints and filled with smoky Dulce de Leche cream - OR - Dark chocolate artisan chocolate bar (for those that don't want skulls)
Just muddle one slice of Orange with 3-4 dashes of bitters and a cocktail cherry in a rocks glass. Add 2 oz. whisky and ice, then stir and enjoy!
*** THIS BOX CANNOT BE SHIPPED OUTSIDE OF ONTARIO. OUR LIQUOR LICENSE PROHIBITS IT.