A THOUGHTFUL GIFT OF LOCAL PANTRY DELIGHTS TO WARM ANY HOME.
- VINEGAR - Ontario-made Red Wine Vinegar by Alimentari Italian Grocery.
- TEA TOWEL - French linen tea towel from Toronto's Lost in Linen. Stripe or solid natural, depending on availability.
- OLIVE OIL -Premium Greek extra-virgin olive oil bottled by La Belle Excuse olive atelier.
- SPICES - Tin of premium Italian mixed herbs from The Spice Trader. A traditional, organic mixture of dried herbs from the Italy. Can be used with poultry, in casseroles and salad dressings or sprinkled on roast vegetables.
- SALT - Canadian smoked Sea Salt with garlic and herbs by Alimentari Italian Grocery.
- MUSTARD -Classic Dijon mustard by Kozlik's Canadian Mustard. Creamy texture, grainy, with a touch of heat to the nose, and a smooth finish.
- HOT SAUCE - Hot sauce by Damien's Handmade Sauces. traditionally Caribbean hot sauce - bright and zesty. Made in Toronto by hand.
- SOAP - Extra-virgin olive oil soap bar from Hornby Island Soap Co. Luxuriously moisturizing and pure - wrapped in linen.
- JAM - Seasonal artisan jam by Toronto's Kitten and the Bear. Flavours vary with each season.
- CHOCOLATE - Dark chocolate and maldon sea salt chocolate bar by local chocolatier Laura Slack.
- Includes a menu outlining the gift items, as well as a handwritten note!
- ALL OF THE ABOVE
- CANDLES - Beeswax tapered candles from Ontario Vineyard and apiary Rosewood Estates.
- SYRUP - Organic maple syrup in the most handsome little bottles, from Cosman and Webb Townships Organic in Quebec. Sustainably harvested from a family sugarbush.
- RED PEPPER JELLY - This zesty jelly is made with Ontario red peppers from the Niagara region. It adds vim and vigour to cheese plates and sandwiches.
- POULTRY RUB - All-natural spice rub for chicken, pork or vegetables from Kozliks fine foods.
***Please note, for deliveries outside of Toronto, we ship this gift closed to ensure safe shipping. Items will be nestled inside the box, with the lid on top and ribbon tied. Contact us if you'd like this shipped open as per the photo.