A CURATED SELECTION OF FINE CANADIAN ARTISAN FOODS. A tasteful gift for the chef or the food enthusiast. A fantastic client gift that will actually be used and thus remembered.
- OIL -100% Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil sourced from a family orchard in Italy by Toronto's De Simone olive atelier. Cold crushed within 12 hours of harvest and is obtained solely by mechanical means. The result is some of the finest oil to be produced in Italy.
- HOT SAUCE - "Hotel Oscar Tango (H.O.T.)" hot sauce by Damien's Handmade Sauces. Island-inspired habanero hot sauce. Bright and zesty with medium/hot spice.
- SALT -The finishing and seasoning salt you just won’t finish a meal without! Made with real garlic and chopped rosemary, this salt will go with anything you create. Garlic and Rosemary sea salt from Amola Salt Co in BC.
- SPICES - A handsome tin of Italian Blend herbs from The Spice Trader. Can be used with poultry, in casseroles, pastas and salad dressings or sprinkled on roast vegetables.
- MUSTARD - Dijon mustard by Kozlik's Canadian Mustard. Creamy texture, spicy taste (with a touch of heat to the nose), and a smooth finish. Perfect for rubs, dressings or sandwiches.
LARGE - All of the above + VINEGAR.
Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena is certified organic, made in small batches in the traditional method of direct fire, and wine vinegar; the result is aged in oak barrels. This vinegar has an intense aroma, and a taste that is a perfect balance of sweet and sour. By DeSimone - a Canadian, family-run company.
***please note - due to the handmade, small-batch nature of the products we carry, some items may be slightly different (different flavour/packaging than shown in photo) based on availability and stock from the makers, but all of equal value. If you have any questions about this product, please do not hesitate to ask!