LOCAL TORONTO DELIVERY ONLY - Has perishable foods.
THE PERFECT GIFT FOR A HOLIDAY PARTY! Bring as a gift for your host, or have delivered to a friend or co-worker that appreciates the finer things. With a selection of artisan cheeses, crackers, and sweet delights, including a premium local wine.
- WINE - A premium red wine from Prince Edward County or Niagara. Either a Gamay or a Pinot Noir, our wine options showcase the best wineries in Ontario and are the perfect sipper for colder weather
- SAVOURY SHORTBREAD - This shortbread has a special herbal touch with fresh thyme leaves. Paired with cheddar, everyone’s favourite cheese, is a friendly accompaniment with whites or red wines and everything in between.
- RED PEPPER JELLY - This spicy classic adds vim & vigour to creamy cheeses and hard cheddars. Complements the cheddar & thyme shortbread as well. Made with Ontario red peppers by Provisions Food Co in Niagara.
- CRACKERS - Raincoast Crisps seed crackers from Vancouver's Lesley Stowe. Crunchy and full of flavour, these crisps are a cheese's best friend.
- OLIVES - Juicy Kalamata olives from a small, family orchard in Greece, add depth to your cheese plate. Imported by La Belle Excuse in Montreal.
- CHEESE - 2 cheeses from Fifth Town Artisan Cheese Co. in Prince Edward County. Exceptional goat and buffalo cheese made from locally sourced milk. Typically includes one hard and one soft cheese. Type depends on availability. Buffalo cheese has a similar flavour to cow's milk.
- CLEMENTINES - It's not a holiday party without clementines! This seasonal staple adds colour and flavour to your cheese plate.
- TOFFEE - A sweet, chocolately treat to enjoy after all the local, salty delights. From Sweetsmith Candy Co in Calgary, the buttery toffee is hand-coated in milk chocolate and sprinkled with roasted peanuts.
ADD: A local 12-14" wooden cheese board from Willow Tree Collectibles.
**** WE CANNOT SHIP THIS GIFT - FOR TORONTO DELIVERY ONLY. Please contact us about creating a custom version for your shipped gifts!